What better time to tell you customers, vendors, employees, family and friends that you appreciate them than the holiday that is all about gratitude? So, what is it that makes Thanksgiving cards so incredibly effective as a business building tool? I have identified 7 reasons Thanksgiving cards are so effective.
- Thanksgiving cards stand out! While many companies and people think to send out traditional holiday cards in December, not many think to send a Thanksgiving Day card in November. Not many customers, or other people for that matter, expect to receive a card for Thanksgiving either.
- Your message arrives early! You get the customer’s, or other person’s, undivided attention long before the holiday frenzy of cards arrive.
- Thanksgiving cards have a long shelf life! Think about this: What do people do with holiday cards? That’s right! They hang them up or display them is some fashion. A nice Thanksgiving card will more than likely stay displayed right through the holidays until all the Christmas decorations come down.
- Thanksgiving is about giving thanks! I know I mentioned this, but Thanksgiving is the perfect time of year to express your appreciation.
- You get to avoid the religion topic, if you wish! If you are operating in an area where religion makes holiday cards hard to send, Thanksgiving gives you an opportunity to express gratitude and good cheer without dealing with religion.
- You get to avoid the holiday crunch! Remember last December? Wouldn’t it be nice to have one less thing to worry about this December? Sending Thanksgiving cards to clients and customers relieves the need to send another one in December.
- There is still time for your customers to have some work done before the holidays! What a great benefit, more end-of-year-business for you!!!
There is still plenty of time to get Thanksgiving cards sent to those you care about. This is especially true if you are using SendOutCards to get those cards out. Within just a few minutes, you can create a custom card and with a few clicks of the mouse, send it to one or multiple recipients.
Contact us here at Turnaround Tour ShopPros to have a team member contact you and share this amazing revolutionary system with you today. Also, be sure to join our Tomato Project webinars to learn how SendOutCards and many other tools can help you create Top-of-mind-awareness-through-others. Also, visit the Tomato Project library for a wealth of information, including a Top of Mind Awareness assessment tool. You can visit the Tomato Project Library by clicking here.