“Finding and Retaining the Right Staff”
Auto repair shop owner! Is hiring and retaining staff an issue? Have you ever said the following words about your shop’s staff?
- “I cannot find good techs anywhere.”
- “No one wants to put in the work anymore.”
- “My staff members will not ever do what I ask them to do.”
- “There are no Service Advisers worth hiring these days.”
- “I will never hire members of my family again.”
- “I have to do this all by myself.”
To say that Greg Sands is an automotive industry success story is a gross understatement. Greg has owned multiple profitable franchise shops over the years. He also founded the Mudlick Mail company, managing direct mail advertising campaigns for hundreds of shops. Come hear Greg share some of his winning tips on hiring and retaining the right staff members. These tips include:
- What qualities you should look for!
- What attributes you should watch out for!
- What red flags you should screen out for!
Documents & Related Links
Showcase is the Auto Shop Talk Show, for Independent Repair Shop Owners! On select Thursdays each month at 12 Noon CST, join Gary Gunn, AAM and other hosts LIVE to discuss the issues that are important to you. If you can not attend live, the A/V files, links, and documents will be online FREE in this library. You may also subscribe to the “Turnaround Tour ShopPros Showcase” podcast on iTunes via the Apple store for instant downloads of mp3 audio episodes for your mobile device. Do not miss another episode! Register for our upcoming Webinars here, or via our weekly Email Newsletter.