Deserts are dry, dusty, dangerous, little water, no food and a place hostile to life. It’s not surprising, then, that the word desert describes a place that is uninhabitable. Few people choose it, but sometimes they can’t avoid it.
Have you heard of Desert Place Auto Care? This could be located anywhere USA, 123 First Street. Possibly it’s in Maine, California, Ohio, Utah, Texas, or Florida, I think you get the gist.
The business is dry, dusty, dangerous, little water, no food and it’s hostile to life. I hope you are not an owner of one of a Desert Place Auto Care.
I dare you to think through the following items to see if you are a Desert Place Shop.
- Is your shop dry without life? You don’t even care anymore.
- Is your shop dusty? Old equipment and ideas are lingering with dust of what it used to be.
- Is your shop dangerous? Safety issues are lurking and no one caring.
- Is your shop issue little water? New staff members see little water to drink and refuse to join.
- Is your shop lacking food? You’re stuck in yesterday unwilling to learn and change.
- Is your shop hostile to life? It’s draining people’s passion and desire.
Do you find yourself going through the motions, experiencing the desert, lacking water? Are dust bunnies thriving? Do you have nothing to eat? Great news! Even a desert can come to full bloom with water, or better yet, a new spirit, a new beginning, renewed life.
Does this desert scenario sound familiar? Maybe it’s you!
You are the desert place watering agent. You are the life giving resource, bringing life back to this dusty, dangerous, foodless, waterless and hostile area.
I want to you to encourage, prod, boost up, water, clean you up, and give life. Just reach out to ME for the leadership tools for you to become a Watering Agent. The DARE has been given. It’s up to you.