I believe the business leader sets the tone with their degree of commitment each and every day. Where does commitment come from? How do we make commitment happen? When do you conjure up commitment? Could it happen when you put the key in the door each morning? Would it happen if you feel good that day? What happens if you feel bad? Is it a magical formula? Would a large Grande Coffee produce commitment? If you have lost your commitment its matter of time and you will go out of business? It might as well be today, so when you leave tonight, slip the key under the door and don’t come back. That sounds harsh and cold, but it is the truth.
I have always heard the comment, “I give 150% to make this happen.” In reality, no one can give more that 100%. That’s mathematically impossible! So your maximum degree of commitment can only be 100%. Right?
How do you keep your degree of commitment running high?
I would like the share with you a few ways to keep your commitment degree running high.
- Spend 30 minutes per day on improving you (reading, thinking, planning)
- Workout and exercise each day before you come to work (walking, pumping iron)
- Continuously plan, attract, hire and retain your staff (never be held hostage again)
- Work your budget and learn how to stack up cash (become financially healthy)\Rid yourself of faulty thinking (your thinking will create your behavior or degree)
- Set your work hours each day (that forces you to be effective with your time)
- Create a daily checklist of what it takes for you to run at a high degree of commitment
Remember! Your degree of commitment will make or break your business. As the leader your degree of commitment sets the temperature in the business. Degrees are measured by your staff. Your degree will set the tone for the day. Your degree of urgency will set the pace.
So what’s it going to be? A low or medium or high degree? That will dictate your success.
What is your degree of commitment? Circle the one that best describes YOU!
(1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest)
1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – 7 – 8 – 9 – 10
Need Car Count? The battle cry is “MORE Car Count”! Come learn how to increase your car count. We will teach you three simple ways to do so in our Tomato Project Webinars, PLUS one Bonus TIP for those who show up LIVE!